A popular term in Saudi Arabia is “Naqal Maloomat”, which refers to updating the renewed passport details on the Jawazat system. Before this, one had to go in person to the Jawazat office to complete this update. But, for your ease, it can be done online using the official portal of Absher. This easy online facility enables workers and their dependents to change information on passports:
Requirements of Absher for Passport Information Updation
Here we have given some passport information updating conditions on Absher:
- Absher enables updating passport information only once every five years.
- Updating passports that have more than twelve months of validity left is not possible on Absher.
- Fines for unpaid traffic violations in the Iqama will stop a person from updating passport information on Absher.
Different Categories of Updateed Guidelines of Absher Passport
Below is the updated passport information on Absher for categories:
- Absher themselves does the process of updating their passport details for foreign investors.
- The only way foreign workers can complete the Naqal Maloomat process is using their Authorized or Sponsor Agent’s account of Absher.
- Family members of expatriate workers can update their passport information by accessing the Absher account of their household head, be it husband or father.
New passport updating in Absher(Procedure of Naqal Maloomat)
Both the Absher portal and Absher app allow you to passport information updating in Absher. Here we have given some very simple steps to update your information of passport using the Absher’ official portal:
- Visit the portal of Absher: https://absher.sa/
- Choose “Individuals”.
- Choose the English language on the page.
- Login with your registered username and password.
- Visit to eServices > then click on “Passports” > then tap Update Resident Passport Information.
- Select the name of the individual.
Then enter the given details.
- Update Type of Passport
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- New Passport Number
- Issue Date of New Passport
- Expiry Date of New Passport
- Issuance Country of New Passport
- Issuance City of New Passport
When you have filled in all the above details, click “Submit”.
That is all! The updated information of passport in your Absher portal profile will appear after completing the update process.
In summary, the use of Absher to update passport information has made life more comfortable for people living in Saudi Arabia. This process is now more convenient and time-effective since it does not require visiting the Jawazat office in person. However, it should be noted that some conditions and rules should be observed while passport information is updated on Absher, which we will discuss in this article.
The Naqal Maloomat process will be carried out without much hindrance by adhering to these instructions and terms. In general, the ease of changing passport information via Absher is one of the most significant advantages for residents and workers in Saudi Arabia.