Absher is a service platform that offers different government services to citizens and residents of Saudi Arabia. It enables you to log into your personal information, renew documents, pay fees and other services. For Absher, you should register your mobile number and activate the account. This guarantees that you get verification codes and messages from Absher.
But sometimes you may have to modify your mobile number on Absher, such as when the phone is lost or when you need to change the provider, plan, and many more. This is where you can use the Nafath App, a mobile app that lets you change your mobile number on Absher by fingerprint verification. This is an easy and safe way to change your mobile number without going to an Absher kiosk.
In this article, we will demonstrate how to change your mobile number in Absher using the Nafath App. We will also address some common questions about Absher and the Nafath App.
Changing the Mobile Number in Absher through the Nafath App
Absher is a service portal that provides various government services to the citizens and residents of Saudi Arabia. It allows you to access your personal details, renew documents, pay fees and other services. For Absher, register your mobile number and activate the account. This ensures that you receive the verification codes and messages from Absher.
However, at times, you may even need to alter your mobile number on Absher, like when the phone is lost or change the provider, plan and much more. This is where you can implement the Nafath App, a mobile app that allows changing the number on Absher by fingerprint verification. This is a simple and secure method of changing the mobile number without visiting an Absher kiosk.
In this article, we will show you how to update your mobile number in Absher using the Nafath App. We will also address some frequently asked questions on Absher and the Nafath App.
Absher Mobile Number Updating via the Nafath App
Nafath is a government app from Saudi. It gives you a one-stop shop where you can use all service providers and verify your identity. The good news is that you can change your mobile number in Absher via Nafath even if you are not registered on the app. Here is how you do it:
- Getting the Nafath App: Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play and download the Nafath App on your phone.
- Setting Up the App: Once you have installed it, open the Nafath App. In the settings, choose English as your language.
- Using Absher Self-Service: On the settings page, search for “Absher self-service devices services. ” Click on this to proceed.
What are other government services in Saudi Arabia?
In Saudi Arabia, numerous government services satisfy the needs and preferences of citizens and residents. Some of these services are:
- GOV.SA: The Official National Portal of the Government of KSA. It offers a one-stop shop access to all services in the Kingdom through various government ministries and departments. It is possible to select your life experience, including housing, education, health or tourism, and find relevant services and information. You may also use open government data, private sector partnerships, civil society partnerships and human rights initiatives.
- Absher: The official eService portal for individuals and businesses of the Ministry of Interior. It gives you access to your personal details, renews your documents, allows payment of fees and so on. It is also possible to use the Absher Individuals App, which provides users with an experience similar to the web portal.
- Nafath App: An application that allows you to change your mobile number in Absher and other services providers, and verify your identity online. It provides services without registration using fingerprint verification.
- Gov. Agencies Directory: A directory listing the websites, contact information, location on a map and social media accounts of all government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It also contains the details of senior officers in every agency. You can use the agencies’ services from their page in the directory.
These are some of the major government services in Saudi Arabia. You can find more information about them on their websites or apps.
FAQs on Absher and Nafath App
What do I need to do in order to register my mobile number with Absher?
Click on Government Services, then Absher Activation; ID number and mobile number will appear, and this requires that you choose a language (English or Arabic), before proceeding. After reviewing the Service Terms and Conditions, click on Confirm.
Can I activate Absher online?
Login to “FransiPlus” account. On the main menu, select SADAD/ MOI service and then click on (Absher Activation) icon. Your personal information will be displayed: your ID/ Iqama number and the mobile number that is registered in the system. Click “Activate” to finish the process.
Is it possible to register a mobile number with an account online?
Through the internet and mobile banking services, it is possible to link mobile numbers with bank accounts. Alternatively, you can go to the nearest ATM to finish the procedure. You can receive instant notifications and control your accounts by connecting your mobile number to the bank account.
What are the steps to edit my personal data on Absher?
On your Absher account, under “User Information, ” you can edit and change your profile details, including your e-mail.
Is Absher an app?
The new ABSHER Individuals App will permit you to perform your ABSHER platform eServices with the best browsing data and documents for you and your family members.
Finally, you can easily and conveniently change your mobile number in Absher with the Nafath App. You do not need to visit an Absher kiosk to accomplish this. By doing so, you ensure that your Absher account is up-to-date, allowing you to continue using the vital government services available in Saudi Arabia. We hope this guide will be helpful.